Previous Page
The Unitarian Church
in Summit


Firm
Ford, Farewell Mills and Gatch

Christon S. Kellogg, design consultant and liaison to the Church's Building Committee
The 1913 Classical Revival sanctuary was thoroughly renovated including a new foundation enclosing a new Fellowship Hall directly below the sanctuary.
The original building was linked to the new classroom/office wing by a two story lobby providing transparency along the original 1913 façade. A skylight above the lobby bathes the original façade in natural light.
Previous Page